Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 250g flour
- 250g vegan dark chocolate
- 225g vegan butter
- 120g raw cane sugar
- 100g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g vegan chocolate drops for baking
- Chop the chocolate and melt it in a bowl, then set aside.
- Place cold butter and sugar into an electric mixer and mix at a low speed. Then add vanilla extract and salt and beat well. Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl and add to the sugar mixture, a spoonful at a time. Always beat thoroughly before adding the next tablespoon. Finally, fold in the melted chocolate and the chocolate drops with a spoon and place the dough in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Form 12 small balls from the dough with two teaspoons and place them on the baking tray at least 7 cm apart.
- Bake the biscuits one tray after another in the oven (middle shelf) for 8-10 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and carefully remove them from the baking paper and allow them to cool.